Business Analyst - Financial Verticals
CiscoCiudad de México (CDMX)16 days ago
We are seeking a Business Analyst leading the Strategic Services Practice Large Deal Methodology Team as part of CX Centers in Customer Experience (CX).
The Strategic Services Engine serves to lead delivery of custom CX Center services, increase partner confidence in CX Centers, shift more work to Centers, incubate innovation to scale, and introduce standardization (repeatability, automations) resulting in outstanding P/L and transition of work to Proactive Services.
More specifically, the Engine scope includes Delivery Strategy (Delivery Methodology, Prioritization, Roadmaps), Demand & Expectation Management, Escalation Management, Performance Management, Continuous Service Improvement, Financial / Cost Management, Relationship Management, and Sales & Marketing Support.
For decades Cisco's vision has been to change the way we work, live, play and learn. The LDM team is extending that vision making it easier, and more profitable, to achieve the forward-thinking changes that customers need now. Come build the new methodology improving CX Centers' strength and make Cisco's largest deals more successful!
The Strategic Services Engine is organized into Lines of Business and the Practice. The lines of business focus on the content. As the Business Analyst, you will:
- Complete pre- and post-Sales planning with CX Region leaders/Sales/BDMs including staffing level of effort, min/max cost structures, blue/red/managed service delivery mix
- Provide per-deal budget guidance (with timing) to the CX Center Regions, CX Regions, Ops, and Finance
- Engage with Vertical Lead, Sales and CX Region and provide guidance on aspects like return on investment, market trends, business proposal structuring standard methodologies etc.
- Engage with Vertical Lead and CX Region to understand customer vision and present guidance related to approach methodologies and opportunity assessment.
- Define, analyze, simplify and document requirements to map a business problem into a use case. Engage with the SDA to convert the use case into a technical solution.
- Assist business functions with data analysis for business/value case development for key strategic initiatives.
- Conduct deep analysis of various attributes (e.g., product, technology, sentiment, segment, business entity, customer) to determine key drivers.
Among the qualifications for this role, emphasis is placed on your ability to understand business and technical solutions for a key vertical (one of Government and Utilities; Financials; Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Retail; OR Service Provider and Technical Services) and optimize Cisco’s CX Centers ability to deliver those solutions profitably.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CX Centers is force multiplier for Cisco and our partners to simplify digital transformation for our customers through unmatched technical expertise, relevant insights, and relentless automation at global scale
In the CX Center organizational design, there are 3 functions: Regions, Engines, and Foundations. This Business Analyst role is aligned to the Strategic Services Engine. Engines are expected to:
- Design, own and implement global delivery methodology for Engine with visibility to regional differences
- Own disruption and innovation including business cases to take innovation to scale
- Ensure Delivery Readiness for new & changed offers (working with CXPM & BUs)
- Actively monitor high quality service delivery and initiate process/tooling improvements
Who You Are
- Experienced technical expert (Solution Architect or Technical Leader)
- Naturally inquisitive
- Strong communicator
- Willing to innovate
Our minimum requirements are the following:
- You've achieved a Bachelor degree; Masters’ preferred.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in designing cost efficient solutions to resolve customer challenges and ensure a good ROI.
- You have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of team members outside of function for improved team and service performance
- You can identify, prioritize and deliver measurable results using frameworks and sound business practices, understanding cross-functional dependencies
- You are analytical with a strong ability to translate insights into recommendations and actions.
- Strong business and technical writing skills, coupled with strong presentation abilities
- You love teamwork, collaboration and have well-developed project management skills
- You possess advanced Leadership Skills including leading by influence
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company, security company, a blockchain company, and a AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and we difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.