Business Operations Analyst
CiscoCiudad de México (CDMX)10d ago
Business Operations Analyst, CX Strategy, Partner & Operations
What You’ll Do Are you interested in helping drive Cisco’s transformation to software subscription and recurring revenue? CX Strategy, Partner and Operations (SPO) team is critical to this ambitious journey, and we’re looking for an organized, talented, results-oriented team player to join our high-performing team as a business analyst.
In this dynamic and fast-paced role, your responsibilities will include the following:
• Provide business operations support for Strategy, Partner & Operations teams projects and initiatives
• Design, implement and streamline processes to overcome bottlenecks and improve operational efficiency within the organization
• Analyze data and document recommendations for process development and/or improvement.
Who You Are
• You can analyze complex issues in a global environment and demonstrate success in developing/managing management reports and processes to collect and maintain business data
• You can drive small projects – scoping, working with stakeholders, communication and execution
• You have direct experience with business-oriented data analysis and data management.
• You are a solid team player, demonstrating the ability to lead and/or collaborate effectively.
• You have a passion for growing your business acumen and learning new things.
3+ years of experience with analyzing data
Excel, smartsheet, other tracking and analysis tool expertise
Strong analytical and communication skills. Quick learner and ability to work with cross functional teams with ease.
Positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow, detail oriented, adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment.
Experience in field services or delivery processes, understanding of Cisco Services, familiar with processes, tools, methods preferred