Business Operations Manager, CX Strategy, Partner and Operations
CiscoCiudad de México (CDMX)10d ago
What You'll Do:
As part of CX central operations, collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business improvement, evolve insights and analytics, identify business trends, issues, challenges, and recommended actions.
• Manages leads and supervises business analytics to achieve overall business and company objectives, including improvement in Financials.
• Delivers business insights and recommendations utilizing analytics, predictive modeling, observations & business knowledge.
• Enables operational improvement through the strategic management and analysis of business drivers and practices.
• Propels change through collaboration on the strategic development and management of performance measurements and control systems.
Who You Are :
• You are a great teammate who can be a trusted advisor to the business. You have the ability to influence cross-functionally and at the Executive level. You are able to think creatively, take the lead in developing business solutions, and be a change agent. You are proficient in the details of running a business and able to connect to the big picture.
• Bachelor degree with at least 5-10 years’ experience in a large multinational company with exposure to various aspects of the business
• Ability to work in matrix organizations, prioritize what is crucial to the business, and influence decision-makers to achieve desired results
• Excellent written/verbal communication – proficient in English (and other languages as applicable to business theatre supported).
• Very strong analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret, synthesize, and communicate insights.
• Advanced experience in Excel, Powerpoint. Knowledge in Business Objects and other financial tools is helpful.
• Experience in participating as a key member in a cross-functional team and/or international projects or programs of high complexity is imperative.
• Experience and understanding of CX/Services and Finance organization, processes, and policies are a strong plus.