Content Manager Jr.
ClipCiudad de México (CDMX)21d ago
One of the most successful FinTech’s in Mexico! Clip is the ally for the growth of many businesses. We are leaders in our market, we are accelerating different initiatives to extend our leadership and move towards new challenges. We actively seek to maintain equal opportunities, a diverse work team and, above all, people who really live the values and makes Clip a great place to work.
Be part of this great team of ordinary people doing extraordinary things!
Content Manager Jr
The Content Manager Jr. will have opportunity to work on brands, creating content for all marketing materials, promotions, social media, etc, driving content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks. He/She will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Social Media, Sales, Product, Advertising and agencies).
Education Level and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- +4 years of experience
- Coordinate all content materials and campaigns with the team (intern and online)
- Researching, sourcing, writing and editing interesting content for the brand
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Being capable to analyze data to learn how users interact with social media, blog and site content
- SEO/ SEM knowledge required
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Monitor, track, and document content results; analyze data/returns/customer response
- Proactively partner with Digital Team to understand and deliver against key objectives by conceptualizing, pitching, coordinating and creating effective content
- Create content for promotional email campaigns including but not limited to, monthly sales promotions, monthly/quarterly e-newsletters
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Agile methodology knowledge to manage different projects with the team
- Excellent writing skills (Spanish and English is a plus)
- Know how to manage campaigns on social networks
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities (English & Spanish)
- Dealing with many projects and processes at once
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively manage projects to achieve team goals and complete work assignments within established time frames
- Excellent interpersonal communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Strong understanding and interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technology
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Hubspot, etc
- Ability to embrace, assimilate, and implement new processes, procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement and change
If you´re interested, apply!