LuunaCiudad de México19d ago
In 2015 we launched our first brand, Luuna, with the mission of revolutionizing rest in Mexico and which has grown by two to three digits every year since its creation.
In 2019 we launched our second brand, Nooz, proving that we have a strong team capable of building the brands of the future.
We are changing the rules of the game, we will develop more verticals and open more distribution channels and we will even reach other countries.
As ZeBrands We work to build the future of Retail.
ZeBrands is currently looking to hire a Frontend Software Engineer. Are you thrilled about ecommerce and software? You dream of joining a passionate crew? You like being challenged and learning on a daily basis? If you are looking to further your career as a software engineer, then ZeBrands may be the solution for you.
We are looking for a Rockstar frontend software engineer looking to propel his/her career while also helping to take ZeBrand's tech team to the next level. Founded in 2015, Zebrands is a Mexico based Internet startup on a mission to help every Mexican achieve a peaceful night's sleep.
We're looking for passion, flexibility, leadership, top technical skills, with 2 to 4 years of experience developing internet products mainly in frontend apps..
Our engineering process helps us create the magic, so we take it seriously. We run agile sprints and ship code in production every week. We are a small team and we expect you to work with Product, Content, UX/UI and Marketing.
The core of our website is a cloud-based infrastructure using AWS and Node.js. Our frontend services are built using React and Next.js mainly. And of course, we use Webpack to structure our build processes, both when we develop and when we release in production. We are always looking for improvement and new technologies that can simplify our lives, so an important pan of this position will be to review those technical choices and own the future of our tech stack.
Technical skills we are looking for :
- Experience working with server side rendering, mainly with Next.js frameworks.
- Good understanding of hooks, web performance and DOM.
- Experience working with GraphQL (Apollo) and consuming Restful APIs
- Advanced CSS/JS Animations and Interactions, CSS3/Sass/Less, WebGL.
- Good understanding of CSS libraries like: Bootstrap, Antd, Material Design or Bulma. - Experience leading with SEO friendly and PWA apps.
- Knowledgeable with AWS: S3, Cloudfront and EC2.
- Experience in code review, pair programming and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience working with Typescript
- Experience with styled components.
- Experience working with Contentful or other headless CMS.
- Experience working with these packages or libraries mainly: Redux, Redux-Saga, Immutable, Reselect, Lodash, Axios.
- Handling integrations for marketing, like Google scripts, Facebook pixel or other campaigns tools.
- Knowledgeable with Google Analytics and Tag Manager. Work possibilities:
- Structuring and architecting micro-services systems and its communication
- Implementing continuous integration flows from development to deployment
- Applying the Luuna brand identity and enabling designers to translate their vision
- Technological intelligence about the best frontend practices
- Key frontend techniques to improve user experience (i.e. bundle splitting, differential serving, prefetching, etc.)
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Spotting and addressing performance issues with Web.dev
- Participating in scrum ceremonies and design reviews.
-Gross Annual Salary $375,000.00
-Annual Bonus according to performance (up to 110% of the monthly base salary)
-Discount on Gym memberships
-Discount on English courses Fee
-15 days of vacation per year -Among others
¿Are you ready?