Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
The Acquisition and Activation Specialist is an empowered, biased for action and team player, reporting to our Head of Operations in Chile, we are looking for exceptional, creative, analytical and execution skills to constantly grow our Drivers fleet in Chile. Beat is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point for who you want to be.
What you’ll do day in day out
- Acquire: Generate out-of-the-box ideas to develop new acquisition sources of drivers and passengers in Chile, and execute them end-to-end, from inception to implementation.
- Manage: Administer existing acquisition channels, pushing for daily improvements in both quantity and quality of drivers
- Optimize: Use data to identify opportunities to improve our registration and activations processes and propose actions that boost a smoother driver experience.
- Stakeholder management: Be in constant communication with teams in charge of processing driver registrations to guarantee performance and SLA.
- Work closely with the central team to ensure market fit of acquisition plans and feed them with local insights.
- Be the owner and responsible person for local acquisition and activation budget.
Who you are:
- Data driven person, you feel comfortable extracting insights using data.
- Business Engineering academic background is strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience managing projects (start, create, implement, and follow up).
- Solutions Focused – You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them and possess the skills to push our product to be the best it can be.
- Great executor, we only get better when we take the leap to make things happen. You have a strong will towards action and the desire to see your ideas out in the world. You have experience taking things from a proposal to a solution.
- Possess the hustle to get things done. This is a highly hands-on operational role.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- High-quality daily lunch for free, fruit, and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Corporate Discount Program to be used in almost all LatAm countries
Please submit your application with your resume in English (Resumes in Spanish will be automatically discarded).
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.