Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a City intelligence analyst to join our team in Colombia (Cali), reporting to our City Operations manager, bringing exceptional creative and strong analytical skills to drive forward a product with unlimited potential. NO ONE should know a City better (in all its dimensions) than a City intelligence analyst at Beat. Beat is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. If you are a doer, data driven and you love learning new things, take a look in the job description below and jump into our Beat team!
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Analytics: Heavy analysis of our pricing data and related KPIs, transforming data into insights that drive business value: be an expert when analyzing large data sets, enjoy diving deep into data analysis, discovering root causes and designing solutions.
- Automate: Build and improve scalable tools allowing to ease business decision making: comparing data to competitors and industry trends and creating visualizations that communicate findings to others in the organization.
- Own: Own city mobility and transportation. Be on top of city news, projects, decrees or competition updates impacting performance.
- Support: Assure the day to day performance of the business, by becoming a trusted business partner for the Ops Market Place specialists in which he can rely on.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor of one of the following careers: Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- At least 6 months of experience in highly competitive sectors (Consulting, FMCG, Banking, High-growth start-ups, etc).
- Experience using SQL and databases in a business environment with complex datasets. Experience with R is a plus.
- Curiosity, you love to learn and always find the best way to do it.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch for free, fruit and snacks all day long.
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools.
- Training budget for personal development.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
*Please submit your resume in English!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion