TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Your well-being is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
If you get this job, these will be you main responsibilities:
– Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms;
– Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities, being able to achieve high monthly goals regarding quantity and quality;
– Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms;
– Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
Requirements for this position:
– Bachelors degree (ongoing or finalized);
– Advanced English knowledge
– you will work with documentation in English on a day to day basis;
– An active user of short video products; – Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content and pop culture;
– An excellent people person, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional and cross-cultural partners, across geographies;
– Self-driven, capable of maintaining high engagement in a work environment that requires independent thinking;
– Willingness to work different work rotations (5×2 shift, including weekends and holidays) while maintaining an afternoon shift (from noon to 9pm) is required.
Best things about TikTok:
– We are a flat organization
– less hierarchy and more action!
– We’re currently working from home, but you’ll have access to amazing snacks available in the office;
– Dynamic environment.