We are looking for a Credit Card Analyst who will build our Credit Card Program from scratch. The successful candidate will have the ability to problem solve by turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Analyst will have end to end ownerships of managing all analytics for our Credit Card Program which will inform all our product decisions like approval policy, line assignment policy, APR, fees, etc. Given data is the key differentiator in underwriting and developing new credit card products at scale in financial services, this is a very important role that will help shape the growth agenda of our Credit Card product.
- Deeply understand credit dynamics of credit cards, underwriting models and policies, infrastructure, processes etc.
- Develop a framework / policy / model to assess transaction fraud on cards.
- Originate ideas backed by data to grow our credit card portfolio.
- Develop a very good understanding of our existing products and credit strategy, underwriting models, infrastructure, processes etc. (credit card will be a part of our overall. “customer” strategy so will be very important to understand the interplay between our different products)
- Understand unit economics (profitability and valuation) of credit cards.
- Design analytical tests that are cost effective while giving us enough reads into additional segments we want to move into.
- Work with tech, product and ops teams to execute policies and tests.
- Monitor test results and derive insights to inform future credit strategy.
- Ability to problem solve and drive to “get things done”
- Experience as a credit analyst in financial services, preferably credit cards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Python and databases (SQL etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work with multiple teams across functions
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- You’ll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries.
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day, and monitors upon request.
- Konfío Welcome Kit.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You’ll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary