No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 100533 – Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Manage the sales and business management activities in your area, acting in the entire supply chain, promoting collaborative work in partnership with the various areas and departments of the company, ensuring an efficient management of its Customers delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth , actively participating in the implementation of the CIA guidelines and strategies both in relation to the exhibition and sale of products, as well as the action plans that result in volume and profitability according to the Cia’s general business plan. Monitor the activities of competitors to recommend possible corrective actions sales plans and policies.
Monitoring and business development:
– Build relationships with the main decision-makers of the customer (s) or RE (s) at a regional level and / or at the store level, as well as manage the Customers under their responsibility.
– Conducting negotiations and coaching the team (Negotiating and implementing price lists, sell out activities, exhibitions, planograms, promotions, as well as execution at the POS etc.) at the regional, office and / or store level.
– Implementation and maintenance of category management strategies and planograms in partnership with the client (s).
– Coordination of special events in collaboration with Shopper Development Manager (Trade Marketing).
– Work in partnership with CS&L to control orders, solve problems and achieve customer service level KPI.
– Work with logistics and demand planning in order to guarantee product availability so that deliveries are punctual and complete.
– Monitoring sales and distribution performance of the recommended portfolio for each RE, and especially ensuring the team’s focus on new products, as well as taking appropriate measures to provide continuous improvement.
– Monitor the activities of competitors by providing information, which is public, assisting the CIA in defining strategic plans and making decisions.
– Ensure that the financial controls of your sales executives
– Ensure that the financial controls of your sales executives are efficient, ensure their accuracy and get directly involved in monitoring the accounts under your responsibility.
– Ensure perfect documentation of all reports and financial evidence, ensuring “compliance” with Colgate policies.
– P&L analysis and investment management in order to ensure better efficiency and control of the GTN.
– Cost management of your team, ensuring better use of resources for CIA operating expenses.
In-store execution management:
– Visit stores regularly in order to identify opportunities for improvement, as well as monitor the work of the executive team.
– Work with SDM to develop tools, merchandising materials and programs for the effective management of Colgate’s businesses, generating increased sales.
– Supervise the consistent and accurate collection of data related to the 5Ps in order to allow monitoring of performance versus objectives.
– Resolution of operational problems at the headquarters or regional offices / stores
CBP – Demand Planning and Strategic Business Management Process:
– Participate actively in the process of planning the volumes to be sold as well as pre / post evaluation of investment impacts;
– Development of long-term plans (12 months) within a “win-win” concept, seeking to increase sales, volume and profitability, incorporating the clients’ objectives and strategies;
– Develop and implement joint business plans with Customers in your area;
– Update, adapt the plans of customers to reflect any changes in the retail environment and behavior of the Shopper;
Complete Higher Education
Strategic Thinking and Negotiating Skills
Advanced knowledge of the entire Supply Chain process
Knowledge of the NeoGrid tool, recommended
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.