Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for an organized and passionate Process Analyst for our team in Lima. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide support to the Customer Experience back-office department by being the owner of all back-office processes that have an impact on CX’s KPIs. As a Process Analyst, you will be a key person in drivers and passengers’ experience to all markets of Beat regarding users’ journey maps when they have an inquiry or complaint regarding our service. Also, you will need to align with all our business partners inside the organization, participating in alignment meetings with local markets regarding new initiatives and city launches.
Owning your domain is a must for this position as you will need to make decisions based on customer satisfaction, aiming for high productivity for back-office agents, and also protecting our user’s experience.
The ideal candidate for this role should also have strong analytical and coordinating skills as our processes are complex and diverse. Your challenge will be to make them seem simple for anyone that needs to learn about them.
If you are all the above and do not settle with a comfortable status, take a look at the job description below and jump into our Beat team!
What you’ll do day in day out
- Collect program and operational data, provide analysis and insight into predictability of operational measures and customer pain points.
- Create, distribute and promote the use of data and reports to ensure greater visibility and transparency of metrics, KPIs and OKRs as well as to prioritize initiatives and projects based on data.
- Maintain a healthy scorecard and project roadmap reporting; utilize analyzed data to better inform product development practices, roadmap predictability and operational metrics to help steer the CX organization
- Drive continuous improvement of KPIs and analysis possible processes for automating and/or simplifying self-service support
- Maintain and improve processes to ensure the CX organization presents accurate information to all Beat stakeholders
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs; contribute to the team’s efforts to create and maintain training, project, KBs and operations documentation updated.
- Work with CX leaders to define and evolve the measures that matter to the business
What you need to have
- BSc in Business Management, Industrial Engineering or similar
- At least one year of experience in customer service or operations
- Numerical ability to measure the benefit of your proposals
- UX/UI Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office / Google applications
- Ability to combine and transform our process into a simple diagram
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
- Team player with a great attitude and passionate about technology
- Excellent communication in both English and Spanish
What’s in it for you
- Competitive full-time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides – travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, fruit, and snacks all day long.
- Training budget for personal development.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Corporate Discount Program to be used in almost all LatAm countries.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion