We are looking for a Customer Support Lead, highly organized and passionate about providing our clients with functional solutions. Capable of efficiently working in a changing environment while continuously adapting to it.
At Runa, we are really eager about working closely with our clients in order to help them solve any kind of question, problem or feedback they have. Our ideal candidate is someone highly engaging, who loves building
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards in collaboration with the Customer Support Manager
- Supervise day-to-day operations
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts
- Train new customer service agents
- Outline and execute repeatable processes for the scaled success of our partners
- Communicate proactively to management issues you’re encountering in accounts
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries mainly by chat, telephone, or by email
- Exceed monthly and quarterly objectives by achieving positive satisfaction performance metrics
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- 5+ years of experience in customer support, customer happiness or client success area
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support, customer happiness or client success supervisor or management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Accounting
- English (basic)
- A strong communicator – oral and written.
- Ability to work in a high pressure situation. Urgency sense.
- Punctual, outgoing, autonomous, focused on results, able to work in teams and adaptable to changes
- Analytical, data-driven, and results-oriented
- Rotative schedule