-Lead TikTok’s marketing operation in the Brazil market;
– Develop the “TikTok For Business” brand strategy and create a go to market plan;
– Position TikTok as the leading media platform for domestic and global brands. Deliver messaging via various media channels and B2B touch points;
– Scale and manage a team of marketing professionals;
– Oversee marketing functional areas including marketing strategy, marketing communications, event production, creative and brand strategy;
– Has insight on local business market based on data analysis to prove commercial product value;
– Collaborate with peer sales leaders to provide ongoing guidance and support to their teams including responses to client RFPs, creative research and day to day creative strategy;
– Drive tentpole activations with brands in the digital and physical world;
– Partner with cross functional teams to support B2C and B2G activities including TikTok User Operations, Media Relations, Government and Legal;
– Closely collaborate with TikTok’s global marketing to adopt best practices and share success;
– Establish managerial processes: annual planning, budget prioritization, impact measurement;
– Initiate creative research, set up local creativity standards, in order to provide creative help with clients;
– Serve as core member on Brazil’s senior leadership team.
– At least 12-15 years of experience in marketing, media background preferred.
– Experience in direct people management;
– Experience in brand building;
– Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social landscape in Brazil;
– Experience working with both B2B & B2C customers in an international environment. – Superb understanding of TikTok’s owned-and-operated properties is preferred.
– Fluent in English & Portuguese;
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. – Excellent communication and presentation skills;
– Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking;
– Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments and regions.