Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
Being an IT Specialist at BEAT is all about helping and supporting us in our computer related needs and improving our technological environment. You will have the opportunity to propose technical enhancements and gain experience over your daily tasks management. You’ll be providing exceptional support, ensuring that technological issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within metrics, adherence and attendance to ensure quality performance and productivity by using management support tools
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check corporate hardware (laptops/desktops, VOIP devices, Network Access Points etc.) to ensure functionality
- Onboarding & Offboarding across all systems (variety of Saas Apps, OneLogin SSO, G Suite, JIra are the main keywords)
- Assist with IT related setup and training of new employees
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems according to company policies
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Responding to client support queries via our ticketing system and providing support in person, over the phone, or via remote-access.
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems.
- Writing training manuals and keeping our Knowledge base updated.
- 70% ticket based work, 20% Sysadmin, network, VOIP/VC 10% project management around tools (configuration, maintenance, Upgrades)
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- 3 to 5 years experience that includes IT help-desk experience and system management software/tools experience, in a mixed physical and virtual desktop environment
- Must be able to lift some weight and be mobile as we have multiple offices in each country.
- Excitement about new technologies, love for the internet and the web-based productivity services
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Great comfort when using MacOS, Windows, basic knowledge of Linux would be nice
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills, you will be managing your own tasks and time, you need to be efficient.
- Medium/advanced understanding of Saas apps, at least our main ones: Jira, G-Suite, OneLogin, Mosyle/Intune MDM, Office365/Azure
- Good knowledge of System and End user security and data privacy principles
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to integrate and work in multicultural teams
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent service experience
- Must be available to work on weekend shifts and evenings when required for on call duties
- You have participated in implementing Saas apps and understand the challenges of setting up services for other teams or departments.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Learning on Demand for all employees
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
Please submit your resume on its English version.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion