About the role
We are looking for a hearty Marketing Specialist for our team in Buenos Aires to help us further spread Beat’s brand presence and attract new users through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns and activations and also build engagement among current users. The ideal candidate is a self driven, hands on creative person who is constantly looking for ways to improve upon things. As a Marketing Specialist at Beat, you will work with the various campaigns, partnerships, communications (CRM, PR) & assist with creative needs of the team. You will have the opportunity to gain much more experience in this field and help us spread the word and share something awesome with the rest of the world.
If you like to own your domain and work with an amazing and highly committed team, hop into this incredible ride and spread Beat’s brand presence in the local market!
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to plan, create and implement marketing activities: activations, campaigns, partnerships, & CRM communication
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing team to align on strategies, plans and messages communicated in the local market
- Understand, learn & implement Brand Guidelines to ensure brand consistency on all channels
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including Customer Experience, Fleet Building and Product team to execute marketing activities and projects
- Understand Life Cycle needs for the acquisition, activation, retention, re-engagement to help build communications accordingly
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Coordinate BTL activities, awareness campaigns and generate relevant partnerships.
- Analyze marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Curate the city’s events calendar and strike meaningful partnerships with local events, venues and brands.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Administration or similar field
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must
- 3-4 years experience working in Marketing or similar positions: either marketing in a company or have worked in an agency for several brands.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
- Experience in a digital company/fast paced environment is a plus.
- Experience in communication with media, BTL events coordination, partners, etc.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media .
- Ability to collaborate effectively, work cross-functionally and cross-culturally with local and global teams, critical thinking and initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Project management Skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides – travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please send us your resume in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.