Who We Are
A financial technology company dedicated to supporting the small and medium-sized companies in Mexico, developing and offering solutions to solve their main problems, and seeking to be the best ally of entrepreneurs with dreams and ambitions to create value, consolidate their well-being and contribute to the community and the country.
We are looking for an intern for our team of growth hackers, focused on digital marketing channels. You will learn to use analytics to drive business growth through data-driven tests & strategies. Deep analysis and understanding of the business conditions will be your main tools to assess the new initiatives that you will execute to lead to a profitable acquisition of new customers in Konfío.
- Gain a deep understanding of Konfio’s Business in order to develop and implement growth strategies for marketing channels.
- Execute marketing campaigns in digital channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
- Track results and measures the success of the campaigns, translating data and insights into performance decisions.
- Help develop A/B testing through the marketing channels, and any other growth initiatives.
- Document learnings, preceded by critical analysis of tests.
- Partner with main areas of the business to leverage the results of the marketing strategies.
The K Factor for the Role
- A final year student or recent graduate (engineering, business, actuarial sciences or similar).
- Excellent analytic, strategic, and number management skills.
- Curious and eager to learn about digital marketing and growth
- Strong business mindset. Self-driven and results-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Visualization skills through dashboards is a plus (Tableau, Power BI, etc ).