Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the Role
We are looking for a forward thinker, strategic leader to join our Operations team in Argentina as Supply Marketplace Operations Manager, in charge of our CX operations, our country wide acquisition and activation strategy, and the user experience of every Beat ride. This person, reporting to the General Manager, will need to (1) possess the perfect balance to execute complex day to day operational tasks whilst building and leading the strategic agenda or our supply operations (2) take the team to the next level, managing an area of about 50 reports, executing through the team at exceptional quality and speed. Beat is a rapidly growing, dynamic organization, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point for who you want to be. If you are a doer, data driven person and you love learning new things, take a look at the job description below and jump into the Beat team!
What you’ll do day in day out
- Serve: Both internal and external clients, from app users in our CX to Ops City teams through our acquisition and UX quality strategies.
- Operate: Ensure the daily operation and performance of our CX centers, our acquisition strategy, and the UX of our service.
- Manage: Execute through a team of approximately 10 total members, whilst building the processes, structure and performance management to take the team to the next level.
- Evolve: Everyday effort to take the operation to the next level, by building both tactical and strategic actions that improve and change the way we do things, always benefiting our users.
- Solve: Crisis management, next to PR & PA team.
What you need to have
- At least six year experience in highly competitive sectors (Consulting, FMCG, Banking, High-growth start-ups, etc)
- Management experience, of numerous and profile varied teams + proven results of taking a team to the next level.
- Advanced project management skills, and capacity of executing through your team.
- Strategic mindset, building growth roadmaps in usually understood as operational areas.
Who you are
- Solutions Focused – You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them and possess the skills to push our product to be the best it can be
- Great executor – We only get better when we take the leap to make things happen. You have a strong will towards action and desire to see your ideas out in the world. You have experience taking things from a proposal to a solution
- Possess the hustle to get things done – and get them done through your team.
- An inspirational leader – that builds both hard and soft skills to take the area and the people to the next level.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides – ride in the city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch for free, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Training budget for personal development
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion