Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the world’s most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
About the Team
Our professional services team, Brightcove Global Services, builds highly scalable and complex solutions on our platform for some of the best known companies in the world and we’re expanding. If you have a strong professional services background, a passion for working on high-functioning teams, a keen sense of creativity and a willingness to work with our clients to build awesome experiences, we’d love to talk.
Brightcove’s global services team is not a typical PS organization, but is Brightcove’s full-service agency for our clients. The team designs and develops custom video-centric Web and mobile solutions for a variety of customers across the globe. Our mission is to offer designs that enhance the video experience and to utilize the latest technologies to build purposeful products that push boundaries. Our solutions often involve multiple products and services including Brightcove cloud-based services, Content Management System (CMS), Digital Right Management (DRM), Analytics, Advertising, subscription and monetization engines. We have a team of smart individuals who are passionate about solving complex and interesting problems for our clients and who are driven to ensure those clients are successful.
- Provide regular reporting and data analysis of our project and team performance out of our PSA tool (Financial Force and Kimble)
- Provide administration per our established processes for our software development and PSA tools (JIRA, Confluence, SLACK, FinancialForce and/or Kimble)
- Work directly with the Delivery team (think Project Managers) on completing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) milestones required for running each project
- Work directly with Brightcove supporting groups (Finance, Legal) on integrity of our financial reporting and contract inventory
- Work directly with our development Partners on processing contracts, invoices, and staff
- Facilitate weekly meetings where staffing allocation and priorities are addressed
- Help identify across entire Portfolio any projects or areas where performance needs to be monitored
- Execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly required operational practices
- Document and train/assist various audiences on tools and best practices with enforcement through re-training
- Facilitate, administer and maintain onboarding documentation, systems introduction, and ad-hoc new-hire advisement on regular basis
- Interest in online video technology
- Solid communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with data
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with JIRA, Salesforce.com, FinancialForce, Confluence, Kimble, SLACK a plus
- Organized, Professional, Self-starter, likes working on a fun, but fast-paced team
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages.
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston and while we are currently remote due to Covid-19, this role is designated to be located in our brand new Guadalajara office which is located in Puerta de Hierro, part of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara. The office has been designed with the latest technology, an open yet focused working space layout and employees enjoy access to stocked kitchens with daily catered lunches and social activities that celebrate a variety of personal interests.
If you’ve gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don’t hesitate to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!