Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Product Operations Specialist for our team in Colombia to ensure that we have an amazing app that elevates our product and addresses our users’ needs, supporting our internal tools. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Experience, Marketing, Growth, etc) in order to publish amazing product releases in terms of functionality and quality performance.
The core responsibilities of the role include listening to our users via direct contact and gathering feedback from our local teams, discovering ways we can better serve our passengers and drivers, and surfacing defects that have an impact on our overall business, from a product point of view.
What you’ll do day in day out
- Discover market needs and identify new features needed from a local market perspective
- Support new product feature releases by collecting, analyzing, and reporting feedback from our user community, local and regional teams
- Work closely with Beat’s Product Organization to analyze potential product features business value/ impact
- Document new product functionalities and communicate them effectively to the internal local stakeholders
- Be Product’s single point of reference to the local market and support all product-related needs/ questions/ requests
- Track core business metrics related to the product and monitor features post-launch performance
- Take ownership of product customization tasks in our internal systems.
- Investigate, reproduce, report any incidents/ bugs in the app, and do a proper follow-up on existing incidents so as to ensure top product quality.
- Support, product-wise, new market launches
- Support local and regional teams on establishing new partnerships with other apps or tech services that may or may not be integrated into our apps
What you need to have
- BS/BA degree required – at least 2 or 3 years experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management, Program Management, Product Marketing, User Experience Research, Product Design
- Strong product taste
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Experience in conducting thorough market researches and run qualitative/quantitative analysis (user acceptance testing/surveys etc)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize the workload
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification to resolution
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility in working hours for possible collaboration with countries in different timezones
- Fluency in English
- SQL skills
Nice to have
- Product Development experience
- Product Owner experience
- Mobile apps experience
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
What’s in it for you
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch for free, fruit and snacks all day long.
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools.
- Training budget for personal development.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
Please submit your application with your resume in English.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion