Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Customer Insight: Support innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs, helping the customer see opportunities that they might not readily see.
- Product Delivery: Drive our customers’ roadmaps through the ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to overcoming challenges and on-time delivery.
- Cross-Functional Business Growth: Manage and navigate a complex business environment to foster tight partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results for our customers.
- Communication: Proactively communicate your plan and accomplishments with internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and ensuring partnership alignment.
- Repeatability: Establish processes with the future in mind.
- Leadership: Responsible for empowering others to get better over time.
- Project success: End-to-end project oversight including project ideation, customer expectations, timely execution, financials, and team engagement.
Are You a Fit?
- Exceptional communicator.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience working with and leading dispersed cross-functional teams.
- Experience in software development projects.
- Knowledge of software development processes in an agile environment.
- Experience managing strategic customer relationships.
- Having a broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies and frameworks.
- Understand the wider objectives of the customer, such as business and strategic goals.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals and personalities.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with appropriate experience.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, project financial management, and resource allocation procedures.
- BA/BS degree.
- +4 years of experience in software development project leadership.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in both business English and Spanish.
- Strategic thinker.
- Team player who drives transparency.
- Bored by status-quo.
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.