Teads is seeking a motivated Sales Manager to join our growing team in São Paulo. As an Sales Manager for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agencies and direct advertisers in Brazil.
Your mission will be to:
- Prospect and close business within a targeted list of advertisers accounts and agency accounts
- Achieve quarterly revenue goals
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Work closely with Client Services, Ad Operations to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
What do we need?
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Understanding of the digital video and performance marketplace
- Programmatic knowledge is a big plus
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Reading and writing business English skill / English Business conversation skill
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.