Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers original programming from around the world to over 240 countries. Our Original shows include The Boys and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel from the US, which we complement with local Originals shows and top licensed content such as The Big Bang Theory and the John Wick Trilogy in Latin America. We work in a dynamic and highly ambiguous environment, with each team member driving learnings to enhance the customer experience globally.
The Prime Video International Expansion team seeks a Senior Finance Manager to lead Prime Video strategy and performance in Latin America. The role will be the finance support for regional directors, owning the P&L for our subscription video product. In doing so, the individual will identify and implement processes to evaluate our content and marketing investments feeding into long term business strategies.
BA/BS Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias and a minimum 10 years of finance experience
· Experience leading a team in an ambiguous environment
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
· Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time;
· Demonstrated expertise with building financial models and processes using MS Excel
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects;
· Comfortable working in cross-functional teams
· Excellent written and oral communication with proven influencing skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.