We’re looking for people who embody our culture, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, data driven and move at a fast paced environment. If this is you, we’d love to talk with you
Your responsibilities will be;
- Creation of information architecture diagrams to document new workflows and hierarchies to your project team.
- Design mocks for new products that utilize existing UX patterns and components, and demonstrate interaction detail.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UX process over time and optimize the documentation and delivery of our artifacts to ensure the best cross-functional collaboration possible.
- Rapid sketching and wireframing with collaborative feedback from cross-functional project leads to ensure business goals are met and technical constraints are considered.
- Work closely with the UX team to ensure design consistency and efficiency.
- Lead user research to validate your design hypothesis and solutions via interviews, usability tests, and data.
What we need from you?
- Performance and metrics-drive
- Hunger to learn and contribute
- Awesome communications skills
- “The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans”
- Strong portfolio of well-crafted user experiences
- Firm grasp of typography and able to visually execute on product ideas
- Capable of building prototypes of designs for user testing
- Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau, FullStory, Crazy Egg, Google Optimize, Visual Website Optimizer, Jira
- You’ll be part of a world-class FinTech team, there are people from more than 7 countries
- MacBook equipment will be provided by the company on your first day and monitors upon request
- Konfio Welcome Kit
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health insurance (SGMM)
- Groceries Allowance (Vales de Despensa)
- You’ll be hired directly by Konfío, not a subsidiary