No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 100588 – Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico
Responsible for keeping record of category monthly performance and coordinating the execution of the annual promo, pricing, innovation/ new products & visibility plans.
Let’s talk about main responsibilities:
Secure execution of the following Marketing tasks:
- Price, promotions and shopper events, new products campaigns follow up
- Full project management for special packs & new products launch
- Coordinate with innovation team, creative agency and suppliers new products & IMC support
- Execute in-store annual activity grid
- Training and guidance for marketing interns
- Identify opportunities and capitalize market gaps
- Keep syndicated data and financial charts updated (monthly closings)
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in brand management
- English Advanced level
- Google Tools Advanced Management or MS Office proficiency
Is a plus if you have proficiency in:
- Nielsen Advisor/Answers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.