What You Will Bring to the Team
As the Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for empowering the Sales Team to perform their best by providing meaningful data, effective processes, easy to use tools, and clear targets. This role is equal parts analytical, strategic, and action oriented. The Sales Operations team works closely with many other teams at Wizeline, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Delivery, Solutions, the Executive Staff, and more. We’re looking for someone who is collaborative, has a positive winning attitude, and brings out the best in other people at work. The role offers excellent growth prospects for star performers.
Your Day-to-Day Activities/How will you make a difference?
- Manage and maintain sales data in Salesforce and other software programs. Research and manage integrations between Salesforce and other systems such as messaging tools, marketing tools, and other internal systems.
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze complex information and data, and translate these findings into actionable deliverables, strategies, targets, messages, and presentations.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance new sales and renewals processes.
- Track and calculate common sales operations KPIs such as win/loss rates, renewal rates, quota attainment, sales cycle lengths, customer acquisition costs, and more.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Develop commission and bonus plans for the Sales Department and other related departments; set targets at the individual/team/company level, track performance against targets, and calculate payout amounts against the variable compensation plans in partnership with PeopleOps and Finance.
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting and communication to participants to drive success.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly objectives for the Sales team and corresponding reports for tracking progress against those objectives.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource materials. Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
Are You a Fit?
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros, etc.)
- 8+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator. Salesforce Administrator certified a plus.
- Strong data management and data communication capabilities.
- Problem solver. Analytical mindset.
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals and personalities.
- Comfort working in a hyper growth environment and can maintain composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
- Team player who builds strong relationships with peers, stakeholders, and management.
- Approachable attitude that encourages people to collaborate with you to achieve your shared goals.
- Management experience a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university.