KAVAK is the No. 1 e-commerce for buying and selling vehicles in Latin America, projected as one of the largest ventures in the region. We have been selected as “Entrepreneurship of the year 2018” by Expansión Magazine and by the #LinkedInTopStartup 2019 and 2020 rankings as an outstanding company to work for in Mexico.
Our mission is to transform the second-handed buying and selling market by providing the best experience, transparency and security to our clients.
As a context, KAVAK has been operating in Mexico for a little over 4 years and has been growing exponentially. Currently we are more than 1,000 kavakos in the team, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to guarantee that we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen our teams and thus continue to build the technology, processes and products that allow us to transform the car market.
Motivated to be part of this mission and help us build the rest of the story? Join us!
Your mission will be:
- Understand the ins and outs of each area of Kavak
- Communicate effectively and lead (indirect) multiple team leads of different cities and countries to achieve the growth targets
- Analyze numbers consistently in order to find opportunities and/or roadblocks in achieving growth
- Replicate Kavak’s Culture and lead by example
- Plan, act and lead to grow Kavak MoM (in line with business plan)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in consulting firm Bain, BCG or McKinsey
- Experience leading projects hands-on with diverse teams; ideally in matrix organizational structures
- Experience in marketing preferred
- Experience building a company preferred
- Leadership & stakeholder management (set clarity of direction, drive alignment across areas)
- Executional excellence (translate strategies and priorities into concrete actions)
- Strategic thinking (define and prioritize strategic priorities)
- Analytics (data/tech driven; drive to test / pilot / measure / repeat)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentations skills for investor-level storytelling and plan synthesis
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever is necessary (owner mentality)