TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. TikTok is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to support our Global Recruiting Delivery Center (GRDC) team. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to support multiple international stakeholders to support our continued rapid growth. This is a Full-time position located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
1. Manage stakeholder relationships including HR, hiring managers, and external partners.
2. Excellent stakeholder communication and the ability to create accurate data/metrics reports based on recruitment activities and focused on solutions.
3. Attract and identify candidates through online channels: job boards, internal database, forums, local social platforms, and professional networks across multiple regions/timezones.
4. Provide up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence.
5. Manage relationships and performances of external recruitment vendors where necessary.
1. Minimum 3 years full life-cycle hiring experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment team.
2. Strong proficiency in written and oral English.
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. 4. Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
5. Ability to identify and leverage data to drive and influence decisions.
6. Ability to work cross-functionally within a fast-paced and complex international organization.
7. BA/BS degree preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.