Collective AcademyRemote21d ago
Collective Academy is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about the Education space and wants to build an innovative company.
You will report directly to the Director of Product and get exposure to a broad set of experiences including learning evaluation, curriculum design, recruiting and selection, among others.
Collective Academy is a Latin America’s challenger university, teaching business, technology, emotional intelligence and global trends. The educational experience is carefully tailored so students master the right skills to accelerate their growth and succeed in their professional life.
Our flagship product is our Masters in Business and Technology, an 18-month masters program both online and in person. Our Enterprise Training programs bring this cutting edge education to develop talent at corporations.
And our newest program, Compass, supports university aged students to explore professions, gain professional skills, and set goals for a rewarding career path.
What you’ll do
- Design and revise new Learning Programs that align to the mission of Collective Academy
- Assure the academic quality of the program and enrich the pedagogic model
- Co-design and build the class materials with the teaching teams
- Provide follow up on mentors’ needs as well as ensuring they are applying the correct pedagogy and techniques in class, documenting learning evidence and student achievements
- Work closely with the Student Experience team to develop operations, policies, and procedures that support Collective’s educational goals
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of relevant experience: education, product design, product management.
- Ability to form strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Capacity to solve problems, negotiate, and work with others toward a shared goal.
- Excellent organization skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Curiosity and passion for education.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
The Product Manager is responsible for things getting done effectively and efficiently, without losing sight of the big goal of creating amazing learning experience. You must be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details.
You will deal in small daily matters, as well as larger aims and setting goals. Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with many types of people at all levels. An understanding of customer/client requirements is also necessary.
Strong relationship management skills, effective time management and prioritizing are required. You must be able to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate the students and the teaching teams, and always seek to improve best practices, having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a new innovative education company
- Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Anywhere in Latin America.