Sr Product Manager - Delivery Experience
AmazonSão Paulo, Brazil19 days ago
Amazon is seeking for a Product Manger based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This role offers the unique opportunity to manage high visibility projects across many different Amazon teams. This person will be responsible for customer facing shipping solutions, reflecting Amazon Operations standards. The successful candidate will be a technological entrepreneur, able to envision what will make delivery-related services a success in the business context, as well as how the underlying technology will work. After delivering the service, you will be responsible for measuring its impact, modifying the design based on empirical results, and repeating this cycle.
· Delivery strategy: work closely with the team leadership to define priorities for delivery strategy internally and with partners, using data to create and communicate business plans to senior leadership.
· Product Definition: incorporate benchmarking information from local competitors as well as best practices and lessons learned from other geographies to define best-in-class customer experience.
· Focus on the customer, and use that knowledge to help deliver site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
· Project management: Collect business and system requirements from internal and external partners, partner with technology teams to establish and execute roadmap, drive project schedules and deliver agreed roadmap in a timeline manner. Lead cross-functional teams to refine and improve the customer experience related to shipping solutions. This will require frequent interaction with external partners, Integrators, Amazon software development teams as well as strong process engineering skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related area.
· Fluent in both English and Portuguese.
· 7+ years of experience in leadership and Program Management of medium to large projects.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
· Proficient in Excel
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and analytical thinking skills.
· Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment.
· Capacity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
· Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project.
· Experience with logistics, manufacturing, large-scale physical operations, or related fields.
· Experience managing across multiple countries.
· Proficient in SQL.
· A proven track record for being detail-oriented and having ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams.