ClipCiudad de México (CDMX)21d ago
At Clip, we are changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. This exciting opportunity is within our Growth Team, reporting to the Manager of User Experience.
We need a dynamic, dedicated UX designer to assist in our efforts of delivering amazing experiences to our customers. We want to ensure our customers “Love Clip Everyday”! We believe that a very personal approach to listening and learning from our customers and representing their needs in our roadmap strategies create long lasting relationships. We need your help to do so!
You will be part of a cross disciplined team working directly with our Product Managers and developers to help craft modern and easy-to-use experiences.
This is a very exciting time for us! Its fast paced, its detail oriented and its changing the way we think about our customers. If you’ve got an “A” game, bring it to Clip!
You will leverage learnings from working with our Data team to understand the challenges and needs to support our customers with regard to our forward looking product roadmap strategies.
- Work with Product Managers and Data team to collect and analyze all available information necessary to drive an optimized user experience in Clip’s acquisition, activation and retention channels
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
- Designing and delivering user journeys, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale leading to user-centered solutions
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing
- Iterate constantly to improve the customer’s experience in our digital products
- Working with the rest of the UX team to maintain the brand style guide and patterns
- Work as part of a cross discipline team to bring amazing products and services to life that benefit our customers in a way that allows them to lean on Clip as the backbone of their business
- Work closely with Product Managers to set the A/B testing strategy: planning, follow up and data driven decisions making for better results
Education level and major required:
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role (Consulting, Advertising or Marketing Agency)
Required abilities and skills:
- A user-centered mindset
- Adaptability, collaboration and teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Self-taught and curious
- Creative and analytical approach to problem’s solving
- Ability to gather and analyze data for making UX product decisions
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Knowledge of agile product development methodologies
- Comfortable with numeric or quantitative data
Nice to have:
- E-commerce or growth teams experience is a plus
- Experience with A/B testing